Popular posts from this blog
Material: watercolor, pen Idea: I want to show the relationship of true self and fake self using a difference in color, in which that the true self is locked in a mirror, although they are colorful, they do not have freedom, while the fake self that other people see in real life has no color, but is "free", though they have to rely strongly on the real self. Process: I used 3d auxiliary to help seeing the perspective, and I used watercolor and pen to finish the piece.
Material: Ipad Process:i decided to use simple storyboards to convey a coherent action, including the seeker's expressions, surroundings and her purpose of action at the same time. Idea: Figure 1 shows the seeker's anxiety shuttling through the crowds and draws out her purpose, which is shown in Figure 2. Figure 2 shows more intuitively that the seeker goes against the crowd at this time by using a looking down view, trying to run towards the hider that she finally found (her purpose in Figure 1), who is left behind by the crowd alone. The reason I did not make shadows for the crowds is because it may take away attention of the two main characters in the picture.


Comments
Post a Comment