Man in the Box


Material: ipad
Process: i sketched the outline with pixel brush first, because I thought the toughness of pixel brush can add a lot of glitchiness to the piece, and because it is the brush that I'm most used to use and is part of my style. After that I add another layer just to outline everything again with intentional squiggly lines to create a messy feeling, in order to match with all the wires I am going to add later.
Idea: Instead of the astronaut being the only spectator, i am curious to see how he looks in another perspective, Therefore I put him inside a computer screen, as if someone else from this current earth is observing him too. The color choice is to show the chaos the world is in right now. And I intentionally drew those types of old-fashioned computers Instead of the modern ones, representing the lack of light industry.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Apparition